Paper Submission Instructions
Paper Submission Instructions are as follows:
- In order to submit a manuscript for review, an account at the EasyChair site must be created.
- Authors should submit full length papers (up to 8 pages) in LNI format (see below). Submitted papers should not have been published, accepted or under review elsewhere.
- Papers will be subject to a double blind review process. Thus submissions must be anonymous.
- Authors are required by LNI to transfer copyrights for papers printed in the proceedings.
- Since IEEE will not be the owner of the copyright in the Conference publication, but rather a permitted (licensed) user, IEEE will hold the non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free worldwide rights to publish, sell and distribute the copyrighted work.
- At the time of submission of the final papers (ready for press) at least one author for each accepted paper must register to the Conference at Full Registration rate, otherwise the paper will not be included in the Conference Program.
- BIOSIG-2017 reserves the right to exclude a paper from publication (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented (no-show) at the Conference.
- Latex and MS-Word templates for camera-ready LNI formatting papers can be accessed here:
- Note that poster papers will be published with max. 8 pages. Those contributions, which will be accepted as full research paper, might be extended to 12 pages.
- The paper submission website will be open in the near future